- Regular; At least six months regular commitment on at least one weekday (late afternoons & evenings); preferably till end of the year.
- Kallang Bahru Outpost (7.30pm-9pm)
- Tue - Upp Primary Maths
- Wed - Lower Primary English & Science
- Thu - Upp Primary English & Science
- Fri - Lower Primary Maths
- Gracehaven (Mon, Tue OR Wed evenings)
- William Booth Corps @ Bukit Panjang (Mon-Fri, any one-hour session between 2.30pm & 5.30pm)
- Pri 3 to Secondary 2 Maths, Science and Mother Tongue
- Haven (Mon, Tue OR Wed late afternoon, evenings)
Centres: Gracehaven, Kallang Bahru Outpost & William Booth Corps @ Bukit Panjang (Click here for maps)
- Volunteers must be at least 17 years-of-age,
- have keen interest in working with and guiding children and youth,
- ability to manage mildly inattentive children an advantage,
- relevant teaching/tutoring experience an advantage, and
- have reasonable proficiency in subjects they are providing guidance in.
- Individual & Group Volunteers Welcome
- Please use the Volunteer Application Form (Short-Term) for short-term assignments e.g. one-off assignments. For all other assignments, please use the regular service Volunteer Application Form.
- The form to fill can be determined by the "Commitment Level" stated in this assignment description.
- Click here for the registration form.
Contact Person (For Clarifications):
Ruth Evangeline Goh
Registration Closing Date:
Volunteers help encourage reading interest in our children and youth; coach them in their schoolwork; and provide subject-specific consultations. This is geared towards developing the child to studying independently and to eventually improve their school grades. This also includes the provision of teaching aids and sourcing of material/guides for supplementary teaching. Volunteers with teaching experience are welcome to come on board. A minimum commitment of six months is required.