Various centres (Click here for maps)
- Possesses considerable proficiency in the skills they are registering with The Salvation Army and which is/are to be used in their volunteer assignments.
- Individual & Group Volunteers Welcome
- Please use the Volunteer Application Form (Short-Term) for short-term assignments e.g. one-off assignments. For all other assignments, please use the regular service Volunteer Application Form.
- The form to fill can be determined by the "Commitment Level" stated in this assignment description.
- Click here for the registration form.
Contact Person (For Clarifications):
Ruth Evangeline Goh
volunteer (AT) SMM.salvationarmy.org (replace (AT) with @ to email me)
Volunteers are also welcome to come work with beneficiaries by using their skills and expertise e.g. skills in cooking, haircutting, head/shoulder/foot massages, information technology, multimedia and video editing, baking, balloon sculpting, writing, designing calendars and cards, origami — just to name some.
Do register your skills with us so we can get in touch with you when the relevant assignments become available.